If you want to use Pearson Online Content, but your institution does not have a platform license. CourseCompass is the perfect solution!
As a result of our partnership with Blackboard, we are now able to offer CourseCompass, Pearson Education's private-label course management system, free to adopters of our content.
For additional information about CourseCompass, please contact your representative in Switzerland ,
visit http://www.coursecompass.com or click here to download the Course Compass Instructor Quick Start Guide.
Features and Benefits of CourseCompass:
- Flexibility. CourseCompass provides flexible tools and rich content resources that enable you to easily and efficiently customise Pearson Online Content to best suit your needs.
- Time saving. CourseCompass is a system to help you manage all the aspects of your course - communication, information distribution, testing and grading. The technology facilitates direct communication with students via email, discussion boards, and announcement pages.
- Online Assessment. Using CourseCompass, you can easily select or customise questions and answers to create quizzes and tests that can be administered online.
- Easy to Use. Intuitive course management tools put the emphasis on content and course materials, not the technology.
- Low Overhead and Hassle Free. We handle the hosting and technical support, so you can focus on your course.
The CourseCompass advantage:
CourseCompass provides pre-loaded quality content integrated in to Blackboard's easy-to-use course management tools. CourseCompass does not require any commitment on the part of your institution to buy a course management license. No installation required! All you need is an Internet connection and browser.
For additional information about CourseCompass, please contact your representative in Switzerland
or visit http://www.coursecompass.com.