FT Mastering Finance brings together the latest in financial expertise from three of the best finance schools in the world. Built around three core modules - corporate finance, investment and financial markets - it provides an understanding and application of financial skills, covering such areas as capital structure, floors, random walk and risk management.
- An indispensable guide for anyone who is serious about understanding and applying the latest principles, practices and roles of finance.
- From capital structure to caps and floors, from random walk to risk management, this book covers the key areas of corporate finance, financial markets and investment management.
- It delivers an unrivalled combination of new thinking and practical wisdom, direct from the cutting-edge of financial innovation.
Table of Contents
- Corporate finance.
- Managing value.
- The nature of financial markets.
- Equity markets in action.
- Debt markets.
- Portfolio investment.
- Risk Management.
- Financial institutions.
- Regulation and governance.
- Finance and government.