Based on authentic clips from the BBC's rich archive, these lessons are designed to consolidate language and act as a springboard for further speaking and writing tasks.
- Twelve units with 90 to 120 hours of teaching material.
- Comprehensive Language Bank with detailed explanations and extra practice.
- Photo bank to expand vocabulary
- Audio and video scripts
- Refreshed with new visuals and texts, including content from the BBC and other sources.
- A revised vocabulary syllabus with more recycling of language.
- Clear signposting on the page to make teaching and learning easier.
- Audio material for use in class
- DVD content (BBC clips and interview)
Starter: Global Scale of English 22-32
MyEnglishLab provides a fully blended and personalised learning environment that benefits both teachers and learners.
- Interactive Workbook with instant feedback and automatic gradebook.
- A common error report that highlights mistakes learners make.
- Tips and feedback that direct learners to reference materials and encourage them to work out answers themselves.
- Extra practice in grammar, vocabulary and skills.
- Unit and achievement tests.
- Mid and end of course tests.
- BBC interviews.
- Interactive worksheets for BBC interviews.