|Digital Business and E-Commerce Management||
Digital Business and E-Commerce Management
Written in an engaging and informative style, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management will give you the knowledge and skills to be able to handle the speed of change faced by organisations in the digital world. In this seventh edition of the book, Chaffey, Hemphill and Edmundson-Bird bring together the most recent academic and practitioner thinking, covering all aspects of digital business including strategy, digital comms and transformation.
About the author
Part 1 - Introduction
1 Introduction to digital business
2 Opportunity analysis for digital business and e-commerce
3 Managing digital business infrastructure
4 Key issues in the digital environment
Part 2 - Strategy and applications
5 Digital business strategy
6 Supply chain and demand
7 Digital marketing
8 Customer relationship management
Part 3 Implementation
9 Customer experience and service design
10 Managing digital transformation and growth hacking
· Which strategies and tactics are needed to develop and implement a Digital Business?
· How do we work out where to put our investment?
· What are the things that have to happen in an organisation to make a Digital Business successful?
· How should businesses select the best digital technology, media and insight sources to compete?
This new edition of Dave Chaffey’s bestselling book, joined this time by fellow authors Tanya Hemphill and David Edmundson-Bird, is your guide to answering these tough questions. Written in an engaging and informative style, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management will give you the knowledge and skills to be able to handle the speed of change faced by organisations in the digital world.
In this seventh edition of the book, Chaffey, Hemphill and Edmundson-Bird bring together the most recent academic and practitioner thinking. Covering all aspects of digital business including strategy, digital comms and transformation, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management gives you the benefit of:
· A structured approach to review, plan and implement a digital business strategy for all types of organisation
· The latest on digital marketing techniques in SEO, social media comms and content marketing
· All new case studies providing examples of organisations and their experiences of digital business and e-commerce
· A brand new chapter introducing the concepts of digital business transformation and growth hacking
Whether you’re a student studying digital business and e-commerce, a marketer or a business manager, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management is the essential text to help you understand and apply the concepts of ‘Digital’, strategy and implementation.
Dr Dave Chaffey. FCIM, FIDM is co-founder of the publisher Smart Insights.
Tanya Hemphill MSc (Dist.) Chartered Marketer MCIM MCIPR MIPM is Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University and MD of WeDisrupt.
David Edmundson-Bird MSc FRSA is Principal Lecturer in Digital Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University.