An advanced-level text which focuses on the role and critical evaluation of corporate social and environmental reporting in meeting the demands for greater corporate social responsibility and accountability.
Table of Contents
- Social Accounting and Systems Thinking: The Failures of Accounting and Liberal Economic Democracy.
- Social Accounting and Accountability.
- Corporate Social Reporting, Social Responsibility, Accounting and Accountants.
- The Development of Social and Environmental Accounting and Reporting.
- Corporate Social Reporting Practice: An International Perspective.
- Corporate Social Reporting Practice: Current Trends in Western Europe.
- Social Accounting and the Management Information System.
- Social Investment.
- The Social Audit Movement.
- Accountability, Transparency and Sustainability: The Future for Corporate Social Reporting? Financial Statement Analysis.