|Chemical Process Control||
Chemical Process Control
|173.80||approx. 7-9 days|
A thorough overview of all aspects of chemical process control - process modeling, dynamic analyses of processing systems, a large variety of control schemes, synthesis of multivariable control configurations for single units and complete chemical plants, analysis and design of digital computer control systems.
1. The Control of a Chemical Process: Its Characteristics and Associated Problems.
2. Modeling the Dynamic and Static Behavior of Chemical Processes.
3. Analysis of the Dynamic Behavior of Chemical Processes.
4. Analysis and Design of Feedback Control Systems.
5. Analysis and Design of Advanced Control Systems.
6. Design of Control Systems for Multivariable Processes.
7. Process Control Using Digital Computers.