Help your students approach Constitutional and Administrative law with confidence.
Constitutional and Administrative Law, 7th edition, prepares students to excel in exams by developing the skills and knowledge they need. part the bestselling series Law Express, this edition combines the latest information with useful features to aid revision.
Hallmark features of this title
Students benefit from a range of features this text has to offer, including:
- State of the art revision aids such as topic maps, key cases and statutes and checklists.
- Develop confidence in approaching exams through exam tips, sample questions with answer guidance, and 'test your understanding' quizzes.
- Practical exercises such as 'You be the Marker' and 'Impress your examiner' give students the edge and boost grades.
- Valuable insight from law lecturers and examiners on avoiding common pitfalls students should be aware of.
New to this Edition
New and updated features of this edition
- New podcasts offer more problem scenario and essay questions and answers to listen to.
- A revised text fits with modern diverse and inclusive law modules.
Table of Contents
Table of cases and statutes
- Chapter 1 The constitution of the UK
- Chapter 2 Where does the constitution come from?
- Chapter 3 Basic principles of the constitution
- Chapter 4 Institutions of state 1
- Chapter 5 Institutions of state 2
- Chapter 6 Civil liberties and human rights
- Chapter 7 Freedom of expression and assembly
- Chapter 8 Police powers
- Chapter 9 Judicial review
- Chapter 10 Tribunals, inquiries and ombudsmen
- Chapter 11 Brexit
- And finally, before the exam …
Glossary of terms
Chris Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Bradford University Law School.