An invaluable revision guide for Criminal Law.
Criminal Law, 9th edition, enhances the revision experience to help students of criminal law retain the essential information to pass their exams. Part of the bestselling law revision series Law Express, this edition includes the latest developments in this area of the law.
Hallmark Features of this title
Students benefit from a range of features this text has to offer, including:
- State of the art revision aids such as topic maps, key cases and statutes and checklists.
- Develop confidence in approaching assessments through examtips, sample questions with answer guidance, and ‘test your understanding' quizzes.
- Practical exercises such as ‘You be the Marker' and ‘Impress your examiner' give students the edge and boost grades.
- Valuable insight from law lecturers and examiners on avoiding common pitfalls students should be aware of.
New to this Edition
New and Updated features of this edition
- New podcasts offer more problem scenario and essay questions and answers to listen to.
- Revised content to fit with modern diverse and inclusive law modules.
Table of Contents
Table of cases and statutes
- Elements of criminal liability
- Actus reus
- Mens rea
- Inchoate offences
- Accessorial liability
- Voluntary manslaughter
- Involuntary manslaughter
- Non-fatal offences
- Sexual offences
- Criminal damage
- Theft-related offences
- Insanity and automatism
Glossary of terms
Emily Finch and Stefan Faï¬nski are authors of a number of bestselling and student-friendly resources.