|Blueprints: Equity and Trusts||
Blueprints: Equity and Trusts
|37.80||approx. 7-9 days|
Blueprints provide a unique plan for studying the law, giving a visual overview of the vital building blocks of each topic and the various outside influences that come together in the study of law. This series enables the reader to place everything within memorable context and is useful in providing an overview of the law.
Each text offers a clear understanding of legal study and an engaging introduction to each subject; presenting the study of law as both an academic subject and a force in society. The texts map to undergraduate law degree programmes and are tailored for use harmoniously alongside core law material.
- Table of cases and statutes
- How to use this guide
- What is a Blueprint?
- Book map
- Study skills
PART 1: Equity: general principles
- Chapter 1: Nature of equity
- Chapter 2: Equitable remedies and doctrines
PART 2: Nature of a trust and creation of express trusts
- Chapter 3: The concept of a trust
- Chapter 4: Creating the trust: certainties
- Chapter 5: Creating the trust: formalities
- Chapter 6: Completely and incompletely constituted trusts
- Chapter 7: Creating the trust: secret and half secret trusts; mutual wills
PART 3: Resulting trusts, constructive trusts, trusts of the home
- Chapter 8: Resulting trusts
- Chapter 9: Constructive trusts; proprietary estoppel
- Chapter 10: Trusts of the home
PART 4: Trusts for purposes
- Chapter 11: Charitable trusts
- Chapter 12: The beneficiary principle and non-charitable-purpose trusts
PART 5: Management of trusts and breach of trust
- Chapter 13: Trusteeship
- Chapter 14: Duty of investment
- Chapter 15: Management of changes to the beneficial entitlement
- Chapter 16: Breach of trust and remedies
(blōō’print’) n a plan for achieving something: [+for] a blueprint for success
in your studies.
From the people who brought you Law Express, Blueprints offer you a fresh
introduction to the law, bringing the complexity of legal learning into line with
the needs of the aspiring student. Blueprints will help you get to grips with the
indispensable building blocks that make up each area of the law and show you
how they fit together in the big picture.
Each Blueprints guide is visually designed to help you process information and
find answers to your most-asked questions:
Don’t wait until revision time – build a solid understanding from the ground up
John Duddington was the Head of the Law School at Worcester College of Technology before he retired to focus on his writing and research. He is also the author of the Equity & Trusts and Land Law texts in our best-selling Law Express and Law Express: Question & Answer series.