|90.30||approx. 7-9 days|
This text is written entirely in SI (metric) units.
This well-established text covers the fundamentals of engineering thermodynamics, their application to particular fluids and the ways in which work and heat transfer are affected.
Part I: Principles Of Thermodynamics.
1. Fundamental Concepts.
2. The First Law Of Thermodynamics.
3. Non-Flow Processes.
4. Flow Processes.
5. The Second Law Of Thermodynamics.
6. Corollaries Of The Second Law.
7. General Thermodynamic Relations.
Part II: Application To Particular Fluids.
8. Properties Of Fluids.
9. Non-Flow Processes.
10. Flow Processes.
11. Vapour Power Cycles.
12. Gas Power Cycles.
13. Heat Pump And Refrigeration Cycles.
14. Properties Of Mixtures.
15. Combustion Processes.
Part III: Work Transfer
16. Reciprocating Expanders And Compressors.
17. Reciprocating Internal-Combustion Engines.
18. One-Dimensional Steady Flow And Jet Propulsion.
19. Rotary Expanders And Compressors.
20. Direct Conversion.
Part IV: Heat Transfer
24. Combined Modes Of Heat Transfer.
The thermodynamics ¿bible¿ for mechanical engineering students. Gives the fundamentals of engineering thermodynamics and their application to particular fluids and the ways in which work and heat transfer are affected.