|Management + MyLab Management with Pearson eText, Global Edition||
Management + MyLab Management with Pearson eText, Global Edition
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. TheEditorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world toinclude content which is especially relevant to students outside the UnitedStates.
This packageincludes MyLab.
For managementand non-management majors taking an undergraduate course in the principles ofmanagement.
REAL managers,REAL experiences
With a renewedfocus on job-relevant skills, the newest edition of this bestselling text helpsmanagement and non-management students alike better prepare to enter theworkforce. Management, 15th Edition, vividly illustrateseffective management theories by incorporating the perspectives of real-lifemanagers. Through examples, cases, and hands-on exercises, students will seeand experience management in action — helping them develop the specific skillsthat employers are looking for and understand how the concepts they’re learningabout actually work in today’s dynamic business world.
Reach everystudent with Pearson MyLab Management
MyLab® empowers you to reach every student. This flexibledigital platform combines unrivaled content, online assessments, andcustomizable features so you can personalize learning and improve results, onestudent at a time.
Or, instead of MyLab, localize learning withPearson Horizon
Pearson Horizon is aneasy-to-use, local-language digital platform that delivers popular Pearsontitles through a customizable, personalized learning experience — all whilestaying relevant to your area of the world. Pearson Horizon is available forselect titles and in select geographies.
Pearson MyLab Management andPearson Horizon should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Pleasebe sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearsonrepresentative for more information.
New coverage and fresh examples address the latestmanagement tools, practices, and developments
· Research, discussion, and exhibits on current issues have been added, including a historyof globalization and a reassessment of both its positives and negatives; the“Me-Too” movement; the widespread impact of social media and how it’s reshapingmanagement practices; and how big data, analytics, and AI are changing themanager’s job.
· Examples illustratecurrent management practices and show students how the concepts they’re readingabout relate to real life.
Learner-focused features help students learn, link, andapply major concepts
· End-of-chapter Cases ask students to assess a situation and answer questionsabout how, why, and what they would do, helping them to apply management conceptsto the real world.
· A part-ending integrative Case helps students see how concepts can be applied in anorganization with which most are familiar (i.e., Starbucks) as well as see theintegrative nature of management.
Career-focused resources help students survive and thrivein the workplace
· An Employability Skills Matrix at the beginning of chapters 2-18 provides students witha visual guide to features that support the development of skills thatemployers are looking for in today’s business graduates.
· Emphasis is placed on the employability skills that future managers and successfulemployees will need, including critical-thinking, communication, collaboration,knowledge application, and ethics/social responsibility skills.
· Workplace Confidential boxes guide students on how to deal with challenges they’relikely to encounter at work, such as adjusting to a new job, job stress, anddealing with organizational politics.
· Learning from Failure boxes highlight important learning opportunities for studentsby featuring actual companies and individuals, including James Dyson, WellsFargo, Disney, IBM, Steve Jobs, etc., that have encountered setbacks, assessedwhat went wrong, gained new insight from their experience, and bounced back.
This title isavailable with Pearson Horizon, an easy-to-use, local-language digital platform thatdelivers a customizable, personalized learning experience — all while stayingrelevant to your area of the world. Pearson Horizon is available for selecttitles and in select geographies. For purchase options, please contact yourPearson representative.
· Deliver content digitally. Get all the benefits of our widely used content within aneasy-to-use, personalized digital platform with customizable features.
· Optimize and personalize learning. Engage students with a blended learningapproach merging digital content with complementary homework, tutorials, andassessments.
· Customize your course. Create a learning path with existing content, whiledeveloping original activities and uploading your own multimedia resources.
· Offer flexible study options. Give students instant access to mobile-friendly coursecontent, whether they’re online or offline.