For courses in International Marketing and Global Marketing.
This is the leading MBA text in international marketing—with comprehensive cases.
- Chapter on Global emarketing.
- Students see impact of e-commerce on global marketing.
- Cases—Kodak vs. Fuji, Education of an Expatriate, CEAC-China and Ascom Hasler, Inc.
- Provides students with new cases and teaching notes that refresh and update course.
- The experience and insight of a distinguished advisory board—Of executive and consulting experts.
- Students learn what is happening in real practice.
- Cases—Cover consumer, industrial, low tech and high tech, product and services marketing.
- A unique appendix—Identifies the location of global income and population and stages of development, country and region for 2000 with projections to the years 2010 and 2020.
- Students can incorporate the latest economic data in decision making.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 IntroductIon to Global Marketing
- Chapter 2 The Global Economic Environment
- Chapter 3 The Political, Legal, and Regulatory Environments Of Global Marketing
- Chapter 4 The Global Cultural EnvIronment
- Chapter 5 Global Customers
- Chapter 6 Global Marketing Information Systems and Research
- Chapter 7 Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Chapter 8 Global Entry and Expansion Strategies
- Chapter 9 Competitive Analysis and Strategy
- Chapter 10 Product Decisions
- Chapter 11 Pricing Decisions
- Chapter 12 Global Marketing Channels
- Chapter 13 Global Integrate Marketing Communications
- Chapter 14 Global Organization and Leadership: Managing the Global Marketing Effort
- Chapter 15 Global Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Sustainability
- Chapter 16 The Future of Global Marketing