|Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics||
Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics
|84.50||approx. 7-9 days|
Building on the strength of the first edition, Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics provides a simple introduction to the mathematical and statistical techniques needed in business. This book is accessible and easy to use, with the emphasis clearly on how to apply quantitative techniques to business situations. It includes numerous real world applications and many opportunities for student interaction. It is clearly focused on business, management and economics students taking a single module in Quantitative Methods.
1. Data Presentation and Collection.
2. Central Location and Dispersion.
3. Regression and Correlation.
4. Time and Series Forecasting.
6. Probability Distributions.
7. Sampling and Tests of Hypotheses.
8. Index Numbers.
9. Time Value of Money.
10. Linear Programming and Break-even Analysis.
11. Calculus and Business Applications.