This text offers a comprehensive introduction to the theory and practice of e-business and e-commerce management. The author, Dave Chaffey, brings his trademarks of authority, clarity of expression and teaching expertise to bear on a subject in which he actively lectures and consults.
Popular for its cutting-edge and contemporary coverage, this text offers an international approach and a good balance between the technical and managerial topics of central importance to developing an understanding of this subject.
Developed for students studying e-business or e-commerce at undergraduate or postgraduate level, and also used by many business managers, this is the essential text to keep pace with technology, strategy and implementation.
Part 1 Introduction
1 Introduction to digital business and e-commerce
2 Marketplace analysis for e-commerce
3 Digital business infrastructure
Part 2 Strategy and applications
5 Digital business strategy
6 Supply chain management
9 Customer relationship management
Part 3 Implementation
10 Change management
11 Analysis and design
12 Digital business service implementation and optimization
Digital Business and E-Commerce Management
Which strategies and actions are needed to develop and sustain a Digital Business?
How should we prioritise our investments in Ecommerce and Digital Business?
What are the main changes that need to be made to an organization to facilitate digital business?
If these are questions you are striving to understand or initiate, then this practical and accessible new edition of Dave Chaffey’s best selling book is your answer. Written in an engaging and informative style, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management will equip you with the knowledge and skills to navigate today’s fast-paced world of continuous technological development.
In this sixth edition of his bestselling book, leading authority Dave Chaffey brings together the most recent academic thinking and professional practice. Covering all aspects of e-business including strategy, digital marketing and supply chain management, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management gives you the benefit of:
· A structured approach to review, plan and implement e-commerce strategy for all types of organization.
· The latest on digital marketing techniques such as search engine, content and social media marketing
· Expanded coverage of creating integrated experiences for mobile and desktop devices
· Case studies and interviews showing how startups and large organisations have grown through creating effective digital business strategies.
· A companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/chaffey, providing access to the latest digital business and e-commerce developments via Dave Chaffey’s regularly updated Blog, twitter feed and updates to Dave’s series of books. The website also provides the opportunity for self-assessment and access to extra case studies demonstrating digital business and e-commerce in action.
Whether you’re an undergraduate or postgraduate student studying digital business and e-commerce, or a business manager, Digital Business and E-Commerce Management is the essential text to help you understand and apply digital technology, strategy and implementation.
[Review quotes to be included]
Dave Chaffey is co-founder of Ecommerce advice site SmartInsights.com and a consultant, trainer and visiting lecturer on digital marketing courses at Cranfield School of Management, University of Derby and Manchester Metropolitan University.