|64.10||approx. 7-9 days|
Now you can design a learning package that fits your introductory engineering course perfectly-with The Engineer's Toolkit: A First Course in Engineering. The Engineer's Toolkit is Prentice Hall's innovative publishing program for introductory engineering. Consisting of modules that cover engineering skills and concepts, programming languages and software tools, The Engineer's Toolkit is a flexible solution for keeping up with the evolving curriculum of first-year engineering.
Students benefit from a consistency in level, terminology, and pedagogy. Ex.___
Problem-solving is a key skill for introductory Engineering. Ex.___
Lets students immediately practice concepts they've studied. Ex.___
Helps professors prepare for class. Ex.___
1. Is Ethics Relative?
2. Exploring Different Dimensions of Ethics.
3. Ethical Theories.
4. Ethics and Institutions.
5. Models of Professionalism.
6. Loyalty in Engineering.
7. Honesty in Engineering.
8. Responsibility in Engineering.
9. Informed Consent in Engineering.
10. Ethical Engineering and Conflict Resolution.
11. Engineering and the Environment.