|Design and Use of Software Architectures||
Design and Use of Software Architectures
|75.70||approx. 7-9 days|
A practical guide to designing and implementing software architectures.
1. Software Architecture and Product Lines.
I. THE DESIGNING OF SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURES.
2. Design of Software Architectures.
3. Software Architectural Design: Case Studies.
4. Functionality-Based Architectural Design.
5. Assessing Software Architectures.
6. Transformation of Software Architectures.
II. SOFTWARE PRODUCT LINES.
7. Software Product Lines: An Introduction.
8. Software Product Lines: Case Studies.
9. Designing a Product-Line Architecture.
10. Developing Components: Traditional.
11. Developing Components: Object-Oriented Frameworks.
12. Family-Based System Development.
13. Evolving Product-Line Assets.
14. Organizing for Software Product Lines.
15. Industrial Experiences.
Jan Bosch is Professor of Software Engineering at the University of Karlskrona/Ronneby, Sweden. He is a key member of the RISE and ARCS groups, through which he has been involved in extensive research in the software architecture area, in conjunction with a number of companies in industry. He has also authored many articles and conference proceedings and given workshops and tutorials at a number of international conferences