|Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)||
Adobe After Effects CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release)
The 14 project-based lessons in this book show students step-by-step the key techniques for working in After Effects and how to work efficiently and deliver in the widest possible range of media types. In addition to learning the key elements of the After Effects interface, this revised edition (updated for the 2015 release of After Effects CC) covers new features and techniques, including the innovative Adobe Character Animator, Face Tracking, uninterrupted Preview with user-configurable behaviors, Creative Cloud Libraries (for sharing assets among multiple users and CC applications), and more.
Students redeem a unique code provided inside the book that grants them access to the online companion files, including lesson files (allowing them to work along with the step-by-step tutorials in the book) as well as updates when Adobe releases new features. And new to this release, all buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web version of the eBook enhanced by embedded videos and interactive multiple-choice quizzes.
As always with the Classroom in a Book series, Instructor Notes are available to instructors for download.
• This is the best-selling guide to Adobe’s powerful motion graphics program, fully updated for the 2015 release.
• Includes 14 hands-on lessons that use clear, step-by-step instructions with screenshots to teach students key concepts for creating cinematic visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics using After Effects CC.
• Online components include all lesson files plus video-enhanced Web Edition of the book.
• Classroom in a Book is the official training series from Adobe Systems Inc., developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
1. Getting to Know the Workflow
2. Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
3. Animating Text
4. Working with Shape Layers
5. Animating a Multimedia Presentation
6. Animating Layers
7. Working with Masks
8. Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
9. Using the Roto Brush Tool
10. Performing Color Correction
11. Using 3D Features
12. Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
13. Advanced Editing Techniques
14. Rendering and Outputting
Appendix: General Keyboard Shortcuts
Lisa Fridsma has long loved the process of teaching others to use Adobe products. She has written, edited, and designed over thirty books in the Classroom in a Book series over the last decade and a half (including books on Photoshop and After Effects), going back to her time on-staff at Adobe. She’s currently the owner of Darlington Hill Productions (Informational illustrations and publishing). Lisa lives in Bethesda, MD with her family and two above-average dogs.
Brie Gyncild aims to make technical information accessible to those who need it. Brie has authored The Photoshop CS5 Pocket Guide and The Photoshop Elements 8 Pocket Guide. She has also co-written The Photoshop Show Starring Russell Brown; numerous editions of the Classroom in a Book series on Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, and Acrobat; and several editions of the How to Wow series. Brie lives in Seattle with two cats and an overgrown garden.