Advance your everyday proficiency with Word 2019, and earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Word! Designed to help students practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2019 Core certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Ready-made practice files
- Solution files for the practice tasks
- Create and manage documents
- Insert and format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Manage tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
- Manage document collaboration
Joan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986, and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to know how to get things done efficiently.
Joan is the author or coauthor of more than four dozen books about Windows and Office (for Windows, Mac, and iPad), five generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides, video-based training courses for SharePoint and OneNote, QuickStudy guides for Windows and Office, and the GO! series book for Outlook 2016.
Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for all versions of Office since Office 2003), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer.