|Brilliant OS X Mountain Lion||
Brilliant OS X Mountain Lion
|27.30||approx. 7-9 days|
An indispensable and well-organized reference guide to Apple's newest version of Mac OS X.
Brilliant Mac OS X Mountain Lion offers a unique, task-based approach for power users who want to master the features of Lion.
This book covers all the new features of Lion, and gives detailed instructions on customising and maintaining the Mac, dealing with security, networking and much more.
All information is to be found in an easy to navigate format so readers will no longer have to wade through paragraph after paragraph of information to find the task they want to achieve.
Brilliantguides allow you to find the info you need quickly, easily and without fuss. It guides you through all the tasks using a highly visual, step-by-step approach – providing exactly what you need to know when you need it.
Brilliant Mac OS X Lion:
Everything you need to know to get the most out of Mac® OS X Mountain Lion.
Brilliant Mac® OS X Mountain Lion guides you through the essential tasks step-by-step, showing you how to:
· Find and preview everything you need with Spotlight
· Master the OS X Mountain Lion user interface and file management
· Use the App Store and full-screen apps for maximum efficiency
· Explore the Internet with Safari and send e-mail with Mail
· Manage and play digital music with iTunes and iPod or iPhone
· Chat online instantly with Messages and FaceTime
· Manage and share your schedule with Calendar
· Send files wirelessly to anyone around you with AirDrop
· Keep your files backed up with Time Machine
· Automatically save document changes as you work with Auto Save
· Use multi-touch gestures and keyboard shortcuts to save time
· Post content straight to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or Vimeo
· Use Microsoft Windows along with Mountain Lion
Brilliant books provide quick and easy-to-access information. Features include:
· Detailed index & contents page
· Numbered step-by-step tasks
· Visual full colour screenshots
· Expert tips, tricks & advice
· Practical troubleshooting guide