|The Photographer's Workflow - Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC Learn by Video (2015 release)||
The Photographer's Workflow - Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Photoshop CC Learn by Video (2015 release)
|35.30||approx. 7-9 days|
This critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Peachpit and Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the workflow fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC, specifically with the photography student in mind.( (Experienced instructor and photographer Mikkel Aaland presents the basics of moving Lightroom files to Photoshop and back. Students learn to perform photo retouching, how to add dynamic type to their images, and fix camera shake. They’ll discover how Photoshop can bring their portraits and slideshows to a new level. They’ll also learn how new panorama and HDR features give Lightroom a boost. With this video they’ll discover how the two programs, Photoshop and Lightroom, work in tandem so they know when to use what tool.( (The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows students to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow them to work alongside in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom as they view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so they can practice what they’ve learned. At the end of every lesson, they can test their knowledge by taking interactive quizzes.
Duration: 2 HR (User Level: Beginning/Intermediate
Closed-Captioning in English
Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher
2 GHz processor or higher
4 GB RAM or higher
1 GB free HD space (does not include lesson files)
Hardware: DVD-ROM drive
• This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your (computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.
• The course uses pop-ups; please enable them in your browser. For more information on how to (enable Pop-ups please see our Learn By Video FAQ page at http://www.peachpit.com/LBVFAQ
• Critically acclaimed training product offers 2 hours of high-quality HD video to teach the workflow between Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC.
• Training includes image files to for students to practice techniques.
• Presented by photographer and instructor Mikkel Aaland.
Mikkel Aaland is a photographer, writer, popular workshop leader, author of 15 books, and the presenter of several courses in the Learn by Video series. His photography and writing have allowed Mikkel to pursue a life of adventure travel and to indulge his fascinations with other cultures. He splits his time between San Francisco and Ulefoss, Norway.