Provides a practical and project-based approach so you can put marketing plans into action quickly and effectively.
Following a brief overview of the planning process, each chapter provides a self-contained guide to planning a specific marketing task, the range of plans included cover the most common challenges facing marketing teams in both consumer and business-to-business sectors.
Includes templates and worked up marketing plans and is rigorous and thorough – equipping you with plans that really work.
1. What makes a brilliant marketing plan?
2. Speed up product development
3. Launch a new product
4. Add value with service
5. Educate the market
6. Reposition a company
7. Take your business online
8. Make the most of social media
9. Improve sales force performance
10. Reduce the sales cycle
11. Develop key account business
12. Manage customer partnerships effectively
13. Improve distributor performance
14. Control competitors
15. Enhance customer experience
16. Strengthen customer relationships
17. Keep tuned to the market
Successful marketing plans delivery unbeatable campaigns
This is the book to help you write any marketing plan - step-by-step, quickly and efficiently - so that you can accomplish more and get the results you want.
Brilliant Marketing Plans will demonstrate fast and clever ways to prepare outstanding campaigns. Packed with practical and sensible advice together with 15 easy-to-use, self-contained guides, you'll be introduced to all the key concepts and discover the most effective ways to present your plan, get it agreed and put it into action.
Whatever you're planning marketing for, everything you need to know to get it right first time is right here.
· Understand, thoroughly, your marketing needs and take action
· Know how to create a winning plan
· Feel prepared, ready and confident to fully implement your plan