|How to Start Your Own Business for Entrepreneurs||
How to Start Your Own Business for Entrepreneurs
|22.80||approx. 7-9 days|
The new edition of this bestselling book for entrepreneurs has been fully updated to offer the most extensive start-up toolkit of invaluable advice and expert guidance.
Relevant to entrepreneurs of any experience, it covers absolutely every aspect of starting a business from bullet-proof plans to the best way to structure a business for a successful sell-on later. It includes information on brand management, customer service, marketing, financials and staffing, so you are fully prepared to set sail on your business journey.
About the author
Introduction to the second edition
Introduction to the first edition
How to use this book
Part One: Before You Start
1. See your future as an entrepreneur crystal clear
2. How to find your biggest business opportunity
3. How to be really sure your business idea will fly
4. Business type whats possible
5. Business structure - building in room to grow
6. Finding the perfect place business premises
7. Starting up or taking over an existing enterprise
Part Two: Planning To Succeed
8. How to write a convincing plan
9. Where to find the money you need
10. Advisers and mentors and why theyre important
11. Timing is everything how to decide when to start
Part Three: Finding Customers
12. Where to look for the best customers
13. How to develop the right brand and image
14. Marketing in a nutshell
15. Your winning marketing message
16. How to make sure your websites a winner
17. How to get good PR and keep on getting it
18. Ways that anyone can be good at selling
19. Reputation making friends and influencing people
Part Four: Managing Your Business
20. How to do your bookkeeping without tears
21. How to make your profits bigger
22. Financial factors to watch as you start to grow
23. How to minimise risk and sleep well at night
24. Your first employee how to take this giant leap
Part Five: Growing Your Business
25. Measuring what matters
26. Lifestyle or wealth a chance to reflect and review those goals
"Robert Ashton spells out what you need to do, step by step, to be a successful entrepreneur. What is unique is the way his book reassures and encourages even the most diffident business starter. This book makes it seem possible."
Dawn Whiteley, CEO, National Enterprise Network , www.nationalenterprisenetwork.org
When you’re starting up, practical advice from an expert is like gold dust.
Robert Ashton has started three businesses and sold two, so he knows exactly what you need to succeed. Full of practical tips and real life case studies, this book gets straight to the point with everything you need to know to launch your business with confidence.
How to Start Your Own Business for Entrepreneurs cuts out the waffle so you can:
There’s also a wealth of additional online content so you can find out the latest small business news now. Check out www.robertashton.co.uk or scan the SQUARECODE on the inside cover.
Robert Ashton is an entrepreneur, speaker and author. After being made redundant in 1990 he set up his own business and has never looked back. He now works with entrepreneurs of all kinds, advising growing businesses, social enterprises and evolving charities. This is his 15th book and as well as being a popular and entertaining business speaker and TV presenter, he also writes for a number of business magazines.
Robert would love to hear from you if you think he can help you become more successful. You can contact him at Robert@RobertAshton.co.uk visit his website at www.robertashton.co.uk or follow him on Twitter @robertashton1.