|Five Star Service||
Five Star Service
|19.80||approx. 7-9 days|
Create magic moments that get you noticed, remembered and referred. Providing excellent customer service is the surest way to greater success for your organisation and a more successful career for you. And it's not half as difficult or time consuming to achieve as you might think!
1. The Service Star™
The psychology of service
2. Loyalty 3.0
3. Make them feel famous
4. Trust me
5. One chance to make a first impression
6. Forget about the exceptional
7. Big Buyer is watching you
8. 99 per cent of people are good…
9. The top three referability habits
10. The emotional bank account
11. Wee Wows™
12. What’s in a name?
13. Customer magic moments
14. What's in a smile?
15. Send cards
16. Special requirements
17. Putting on the Ritz
18. Creativity gives better service
19. Beware the silent customer
20. Super scripts
21. Telephone service
22. Advanced telephone service
23. Voicemail, answering machines and automated call queue systems
24. It’s not what you say
Boiler room basics
25. Embracing new technology
26. RADAR thinking™
27. RADAR thinking™ at work
28. Designing fantastic service
29. Spanners and Heroes
30. Suppliers are customers too
31. Making the mundane marvellous
32. Systemise routines – personalise exceptions
33. The distraction of dirt
34. Secret shopper
Navigating the negatives
35. Complaints, a chance to shine!
36. The blind spot
37. The customer is always right – not
38. Feel, felt, found
39. I honestly don't care about your problems
40. It’s your best friend – the awkward customer
Lessons in leadership
41. Who wants to fly with Captain Denny?
42. Heads up!
43. Recruiting service professionals
44. Be individual, encourage individuals
45. Restoration team
46. Ring the bell
47. Service values
48. Empowering staff
49. Rate the brand
50. Service PR
51. Sell me a solution
52. Building a customer service brand
53. Hills and valleys
54. Using 5 Star Service as a training resource
‘Michael Heppell is the ultimate service guru.’
Jonathan Raggett, MD Red Carnation Hotels & Hotelier of the Year
‘At Boodles customer service is everything. This book is compulsive and compulsory reading for our staff.’
Michael Wainwright, Managing Director, Boodles
‘Michael Heppell has such an authentic and effective voice in teaching people to improve lives by providing richer service. He is clear, convincing, and completely on your side at every step along the way.’
Danny Meyer, CEO, Union Square Hospitality Group and author, Setting the Table
Create those magic moments that will get you noticed, remembered, referred and reviewed.
Tens of thousands of individuals and companies across the world are already using Michael Heppell’s high impact, low investment tips and tricks to get their customers raving about their service and coming back for more.
Nail the competitive edge that will knock out your customers and make your business stand out from the crowd. Watch as your positive reviews, rankings and reputation skyrocket. Discover how, with even the smallest of budgets you can:
In this third edition you’ll find over a dozen of Michael’s brand new, best-ever techniques as well as all the winning strategies and case studies that have already made this one of the UK’s most in-demand guides to first-class customer service.
5 Star Service is what every business needs to succeed. This easy to read and even easier to use guide will show you how you can do it – brilliantly!
Michael Heppell is one of the UK’s top motivational trainers. His programmes on Brilliance and 5-Star Service have been attended by tens of thousands of individuals and used by many hundreds of companies across the UK and overseas as a way to motivate individuals to be all they can be. His current clients include major blue chip companies, high street retailers and Government bodies, plus individuals.