We all work as part of a team, but the pressure and speed of work means great teamwork can be last thing on our list of priorities. But great teamwork is the key to doing great work. The good news is that good teamwork can be achieved with the right tools. Supercharged Teams gives you powerful tools to get the best from your team. With ideas from high performing teams across the world, this book will charge you and your team up perform and succeed.
Table of Contents
- 1. Why supercharge your team?
- 2. Choose your team
- 3. Find more time
- 4. What goals do you want to achieve?
- 5. Find your motivation
- 6. Agree what you will deliver, and when
- 7. Ways to work together
- 8. Dealing with conflict
- 9. Get support from leaders
- 10. Engage your stakeholders
- 11. Build a new culture
- 12. What do teams look like in the future?
- 13. Using Supercharged Teams and the 30 tools in your team
Great teamwork is crucial for any high performing team, but being in a team is harder than ever before. Work is faster, leaner and more digital, and teamwork can be last on our list of priorities.
Supercharged Teams gives you the power to boost the way your team works together, whether you lead a team or belong to one.
With 30 powerful tools for teamwork, supercharge your team to:
- Reset your team to work better together
- Adapt your team to new challenges, whether they are in the same office, working remotely or collaborating across different departments, organisations and locations
- Learn from high performing teams across the world with case studies and examples
- Develop the skills and approaches that work effectively in today’s working environment
Supercharged Teams gives you the power to supercharge your team, today.
Pam Hamilton is considered a world expert on teamwork, including workshop design, facilitation, innovation, capability building and behaviour change. MD of Paraffin, Pam and her team lead global behaviour change programmes for the biggest companies in the world including Diageo, Unilever, GSK, ABI, Essity, BBC, ITV, Pernod Ricard, Tesco and others.
Pam is also extending her work into the Public Sector, and is currently working intensively with Portsmouth City Council, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Council, The Royal Navy, and The Ministry of Housing on a number of public sector collaboration projects.