This book recounts advice and insight on how senior executives from top companies are overcoming pressing problems affecting business today from the prestigious FT Forum events. It equips executives with the strategic insight to navigate through the major business, leadership, societal, technological and geo-political issues affecting businesses and the economy over the next few years. Such as:
- Future role of the corporation in society
- How businesses need to respond to public demand for ESG
- How society will change post-pandemic
- Artificial intelligence impact on business and society
- US-China trade war
- How a Biden Presidency will impact business and society
Table of Contents
- How to Create a High Performance Team
- Managing A Multigenerational Workforce
- Digital Addiction and How to Deal With It
- How to Cope in a Corporate Crisis
- What Big Business Can Learn From Startups
- How to Lead Star Performers
- How to Meet Society's Demands
- Leading on the Climate Crisis
- Embracing Artificial Intelligence
- Reinventing Work
We are in increasingly uncertain times where senior executives are looking for high level and practical business advice from experts and peers on what works - what doesn't and how to navigate their way through the challenges of modern corporate life.
Inside the Leaders’ Club is based on discussions with business leaders who share their expert tips. It will cover all elements of leadership from how to manage a business to examining what the role of a business leader is in tackling climate change.
This book offers leadership advice through the insights of our world class speakers and practical advice through the shared experiences and expertise of the senior executives who are members of the FT Forums - expertly curated, analysed and presented by senior FT editors.
Michael Skapinker is a Financial Times contributing editor and management educator. During a 34-year career at the FT, he has held many positions, including editor of the FT Weekend edition and management editor. He is also an award-winning columnist. He has run leadership programmes at many of the world's top companies and organisations, including the European Central Bank, GSK, Siemens, PwC and Santander.