- Ten units: nine topic-based units and a tenth, review unit in exam task format
- Exam-like tasks are marked with an icon for ease of identification
- Additional vocabulary sets in the back of the book
- Students explore topics, collaborate and present to the class in end-of-unit projects
- Independent learning sections help students become more successful learners
- Detailed grammar and language explanations, plus a full page of practice activities for every unit
- Exam-related help and useful language for productive tasks
To access the Online Practice via the Pearson English Portal, look for the access code in the Student's Book.
What is included in the Online Practice?
- Fully interactive version of the Workbook
- Instantly graded activities with supportive feedback
- Personal gradebook for students to review their performance
- Remediation videos and activities
- Audio and video for the Student’s Book
Free teaching resources
A printable set of classroom resources, including:
- a classroom poster
- a set of question cards
- teacher’s notes
They can be used to organise games, speaking tasks or time-filling activities at any time of the year. And what's more, to colour your world!
Download the classroom resources
Further free teacher resources for the Gold Experience series are available online at the English Portal.
- answer keys
- audio files
- mapping documents
- teacher notes and photocopiables
Simply complete your request via this link and create your account for the English Portal. Once your account is active you'll be able to access the Gold Experience free resources in your English Portal account.
Table of Contents
- Starter: All about me
- Unit 1 There's no place like home
- Unit 2 Try something different
- Unit 3 Read all about it
- Unit 4 Live and learn
- Unit 5 Get the look
- Unit 6 The great outdoors
- Unit 7 Food for thought
- Unit 8 Getting away
- Unit 9 What's your idea of fun?
- Unit 10 Let's celebrate