EAP Now! Preliminary: Intermediate B1+
The EAP Now! Preliminary Audio CDs are linked to the EAP Now! Preliminary Student Book. They include recordings of tutorial discussions, lectures and real life situations using a variety of accents.
EAP Now! Preliminary prepares students either for higher level EAP courses that use EAP Now!, or for vocational study.
It addresses the needs of students moving from General English to EAP while covering Intermediate level language skills.
Key benefits of EAP Now! Preliminary:
- Helps students practise the four key skills of Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening using a single book
- Additional EAP skills are also addressed including Grammar, Critical Thinking, English for the Internet and Learner Independence/Study Skills
- All language skills are thematically linked within each unit to ensure the language covered is both interesting for the students and relevant to further study
- Students are guided through practice tasks that use realistic situations and assignments
- Contains examples of academic writing including a variety of essay models
- Includes extra practice essay questions along with further study ideas
- Takes students up to the level of EAP Now!
- Broadens students' general knowledge and introduces a wide range of vocabulary
- A supporting Teacher's Book provides further teaching ideas and explanations along with answers to questions in the Students' Book.
Table of Contents
- Track 1 - Credits - 0:32
- Track 2 - Unit 1 Listening 1: Lecture on wedding customs 9:27
- Track 3 - Unit 1 Listening 2: Conversation between two students after the lecture - 6:31
- Track 4 - Unit 2 Listening 1: Property auction - 5:34
- Track 5 - Unit 2 Listening 2: Information and summary report - 2:42
- Track 6 - Unit 3 Student reports about demographics - 5:34
- Track 7 - Unit 4 Dialogue between friends - 2:14
- Track 8 - Unit 5 Listening 1: Leaving a message - 2:05