There are two versions of Student Book: with and without Online Practice.
This version is with Online Practice.
- 12 units, with teaching material designed for at least 8 hours of English a week
- Unit title phrased as a big question sparks students’ curiosity and builds engagement with the topic
- Students come up with answers throughout the unit and reflect on what they have learnt on the Now I Know page at the end
- Unit objectives phrased as simplified GSE descriptors appear at the beginning and at the end of the unit helping students see what they have learnt
- International English box highlights differences between British and American English
- BBC video clips (topic and story clips) enhance engagement and understanding of the topic
- One text per unit is factual, allowing students to gain non-ELT knowledge, and another text is a story focusing on a value
- Clear grammar practice helps students build confidence with the language
- Strategy boxes help teach all skills