The three-level course that’s in touch with young learners!
Four fantastic unit themes in each cycle put students in touch with new friends and experiences.
- Real-life situations
- Links to the Internet
- Unique In Touch Club magazine for English language learners
Thorough and effective language learning
- A structural syllabus with grammar reference in each unit ensures that students get a solid foundation in English.
- Songs, chants, projects and games keep students interested all year.
- Clear lesson objectives and unit structure make In Touch very easy to teach.
- Skills Special units provide a unique step-by-step approach which really teaches reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Regular Revision units – including a Use of English section – ensure students never forget what they’ve learnt.