The Activity Book provides reinforcement and consolidation of the language presented in the Pupil's Book.
It is organised as follows:
- A Welcome unit of four lessons, for use after the corresponding Pupil's Book pages.
- Eight units divided into ten lessons (as in the Pupil's Book).
- A Goodbye unit of four lessons (as in the Pupil's Book).
- Eight festival lessons at the back of the book for use at Bonfire Night, Christmas, Easter and Wimbledon.
- Unit review activities. These are linked to corresponding grammar points in the Pupil's Book.
- A Picture Dictionary at the back of the book to help pupils to review and remember the target language.