Enrich-e-matics 3rd Edition combines the best from the highly successful series Introducing Enrich-e-matics and Enrich-e-matics 2nd Ed with new features and content to extend and enrich the mathematics opportunities for all students. A new design and a fresh organisation breathes new life into the fantastic material that has made the Enrich-e-matics series a success since 1991.
- Concepts and strategies are developed throughout the series.
- Flexible use of the program is possible to allow for use as a set text or as a supplement to a teacher-developed program.
- Challenging problems for enrichment and extension are provided.
- Opportunities are given for reinforcing concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies.
- A selection of challenging problems are presented to prepare students for mathematics competitions.
New to this Edition
- All exercises are graded according to difficulty
- Exercises and activities have been grouped into mathematics strands – Number and Patterns & Algebra, Change & Data, Measurement, Space, and Working Mathematically.
- Icons are used to indicate when students will need extra paper or equipment to solve problems.
- Explanations and worked examples are highlighted.
- Space for students to write answers has been maximised with the new design.
- Multiple choice and true/false questions use shaded bubbles similar to those used in state and national test papers.
- Answers to all questions have been provided in a removable section in the centre of the book.
Pearson takes great pride in our authors. We source authors and contributors that are industry leading experts, with extensive experience of teaching and learning in their fields, from every state of Australia. We commission only the best authors who offer valuable insights and something unique to bring to the project.