Enrich-e-matics 3rd Edition combines the best from the highly successful seriesIntroducing Enrich-e-matics and Enrich-e-matics 2nd Edwith new features and content to extend and enrich the mathematics opportunities for all students. A new design and a fresh organisation breathes new life into the fantastic material that has made the Enrich-e-matics series a success since 1991.
- Concepts and strategies are developed throughout the series.
- Flexible use of the program is possible to allow for use as a set text or as a supplement to a teacher-developed program.
- Challenging problems for enrichment and extension are provided.
- Opportunities are given for reinforcing concepts, skills and problem-solving strategies.
- A selection of challenging problems are presented to prepare students for mathematics competitions.
New to this Edition
- All exercises are graded according to difficulty
- Exercises and activities have been grouped into mathematics strands Number and Patterns & Algebra, Change & Data, Measurement, Space, and Working Mathematically.
- Icons are used to indicate when students will need extra paper or equipment to solve problems.
- Explanations and worked examples are highlighted.
- Space for students to write answers has been maximised with the new design.
- Multiple choice and true/false questions use shaded bubbles similar to those used in state and national test papers.
- Answers to all questions have been provided in a removable section in the centre of the book.